“An undercurrent is brewing and more and more women are awakening”
For the past twelve years, Janette has led thousands of soul-inspired conversations with women both in person and during her corporate and public workshops.
During this time she has listened to thousands of women share with her the separation they were feeling with their life.
- Some were stuck in beliefs, values and mental models they inherited which stopped them from hearing and seeing their own SOUL path.
- Some felt they had no time for self and were torn between their family and their desire to have a successful career.
- Others were still in search of feeling a connection with their life and asking life’s big questions, “Why am I here?”, What did I come here to do?”
Even though many of Janette’s clients had reached professional success, something was missing, their souls felt void.
Many were dealing with difficult coworkers, demanding clients and office politics which created a challenging mix. These women started to really look at their external reality and see the old conditioning and programming that had left them feeling imprisoned and energetically depleted. They realised there was more to life than what they were lead to believe.
They were running on empty and they had neglected the most important relationship in their life, the relationship with themselves.
Running a successful business whilst raising two very active children, Janette’s energy was running on empty and she knew that if she was to continue to be of service, she needed to simply stop. As she sat in stillness she came to learn the blessing that stillness provides. She recognised that stillness is what creates sustainability and is the road back to self.
Since her awakening, she has been guided to use her natural gifts of being a mentor, healer, and speaker and to help women find success in stillness.
Janette is here to remind women that their most important relationship is the one with themselves. This is what will help them achieve success, energetic balance and abundance from all they do.
So How Does Stillness Benefit Individuals?
- stillness is the spiritual secret to success
- it creates sustainability
- provides a permanent higher shift in consciousness & understanding
- true happiness, no matter the circumstances in your life
- creates a bulletproof sense of inner peace
- deep healing of mind, body, and spirit.
- clears the mind so thoughts can be expressed clearly
- allows you to harness the presence of your power within
- reawakens your life force energy
- allows you to reclaim your sense of self
- allows you to question the beliefs, values, and mental models you inherited
- a sense of connection to something bigger than themselves
A Lack Of Stillness In Employees Can Lead To:
- damaged relationships with others, which in turn negatively impacts teamwork
- insomnia, which leads to a decrease in new thinking, inspiration, and innovation
- anxiety, which can make it difficult to work on a team that requires patience and collaboration
- individuals doubting their true talents, which can lead to limiting thoughts and inhibit drive and passion
Organisations who invest in stillness help employees:
- find greater mental clarity
- find a sense of connectedness firstly to themselves and then the business as a community
- feel more creative and inspired
- discover greater meaning and purpose in their work
- provide better service
- be more productive
Why Is Stillness A Necessity For Organisations?
- it acts as a counterbalance to the pressures and stress of a turbulent pace of life.
- contemporary lifestyles—single-parent families, the temporary nature of jobs, new technologies that create distance between people and the lack of community is asking people to connect within and find stability in an unpredictable landscape.
- the desire to integrate personal life values with one’s professional life.
- people recognise their inner life is nourished by meaningful work that takes place in the context of community
- an increasing number of people are finding that the pursuit of more material acquisitions leaves them unfulfilled.
- the Harvard Business School along with INSEAD, has concluded from their research that the two most effective business tools for twenty-first-century executives are meditation and intuition.
- organisations that promote a stillness culture recognise that people have both a mind and a spirit, seek to find meaning and purpose in their work, and desire to connect with other human beings and be part of a community.
Janette’s areas of expertise include:
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Public Speaking
- Reiki practitioner
- Feng Shui
- Energy Medicine
- Personal Branding
- International experience
- Strategy, starting and running a business 13+ years