Karmic Chaos To Inner Peace
$47.00 exc. GST
As a “universal” law, karma is recognised by all religions. St. Paul, for example, cautioned the Galatians to remember that “As ye sow, so shall ye reap.” The passage of time does not dilute karma. On the awakening path, we learn that we have to answer for our actions. For us to grow in spirit, it is we who must change – and not the people, places or things around us.
In this workshop you will;
1. EXPLORE the link between Karma and the spiritual principle of the Law of Cause.
2. RECOGNISE if you are a carrier for family karma and what this means for you.
3. UNCOVER which of the many karmic shadows are being mirrored to you by the karmic individual.
4. IDENTIFY the patterns of a karmic relationship ie partner, sibling, parent, friend – (quiz).
5. DISCOVER your soul mission and life lessons by applying karmic astrology to your unique astrology chart (you will receive specific insights based on your natal chart).
There are no reviews yet.